MyRRMed is a part of the Palmetto GBA Railroad Medicare website.
This is a free, self-service tool that you can use to check the status and details of a claim,
as well as to verify that only those individuals you designate have access to your personal health information.
You will also be able to view and print historical Medicare Summary Notices (MSNs).
Please note: MSNs are generated quarterly, so you may see current claims and their status but not yet have an MSN generated.
About Railroad Medicare
Palmetto GBA is the Railroad Specialty Medicare Administrative Contractor (RRB SMAC) and processes Part B claims for Railroad Retirement beneficiaries nationwide.
Palmetto GBA is contracted by the independent federal agency Railroad Retirement Board (RRB),
which administers comprehensive retirement-survivor and unemployment-sickness benefit programs
for railroad workers and their families under the Railroad Retirement and Railroad Unemployment Insurance Acts.
This warning banner provides privacy and security notices consistent with applicable federal laws, directives and other federal guidance for accessing
this Government system, which included (1) this computer network, (2) all computers connected to this network, and (3) all devices and storage media attached to this network
or to a computer on this network.
- This system is provided for Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action and/or civil and criminal penalties.
- Personal use of social media and networking sites on this system is limited as to not interfere with official work duties and is subject to monitoring.
- By using this system, you understand and consent to the following:
- The Government may monitor, record, and audit your system usage of personal devices and email systems for official duties or to conduct HHS
business. Therefore, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this system. At any
time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the Government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or
stored on this system.